humanity only learned to assume loveliness when Loveliness assumed the human form

Labels

Akvarell27




I have not reached the satisfactory sound.
The keys are too heavy for my fingers 
and when I close my eyes
I hear the tricky chorus
of black and white constituents,
as the two camps have not yet learned to unite as a trickling spectrum. 
The music is quite religious
in the way that it is organisational. 
It strives to be objectively traceable. 
The index finger its favourite authority,
 the process of counting 
is the backbone of integrity;
the perfect white wall clock
the illegitimate parent of my trembling psyche. 
The ambience is conjured formulaically 
and my ambivalence 
toward the ordeal 
is instigated by the alternative dynamic. 
I think I love the gristly fragrance of raw meat. 
My lungs have had too much
of your grandmother’s severe perfume,
I taste nothing but metal and the denouncement of freedom.
By displacing the noise you have left me
with a new division of hymns,
a small army of forgivable screeches. 

a concussion

Yield. An infatuation with ultramarine,
the blackly profound youth with a slant towards distortion. 
Percussion 
the exoskeleton 
of a glamorised hue of vulnerability. 
I prayed for a way with words
and instead 
won the paper stack. 
MY PURPOSE A BLADE IN TRANSIT
my music
accentuated
by the best of my bruises.  




No comments:

Post a Comment