humanity only learned to assume loveliness when Loveliness assumed the human form

Labels

pastiche

(ever heard of the tweet generator? it's a site that pieces together random words from your tweets and creates tweet-sized anagrams of them. I produced a couple of those and put them together.) 






i told me now that i was tired of chasing an absolution, (2)i didn't need to hear more on what would drench my perception (negatively, saturated-ly)
take me to the light of your day.suffocate me in pillows of-
stare into the headlights of passing cars and don't move out of anyone's way-
.
cows


i told myself I hated my art, or art that was not someone's else's but my own, as my hands never followed my subconscious. burnt my face with cosmetics and whatever else I could find- shadows and sticks of colour. watch me-I'm trying to kill something. listen to me: i'm describing the scum chase!
in pursuit of what will probably eat me
(laughs)
violent dreams made from the fabric of my styles gothic what; i hate having to study this while y'all kill apathy and bleed simultaneously.
(ALL I ENGAGE IN ARE COMMERCIALLY EXTINCT PREOCCUPATIONS)
every gadget a dispensable swarm of indispensable visuals. eat raw things
poetry provokes the web, (the inter
galac
tic one)
the tendrils' sensory lot.
i bet my dreams made things to with the age of burning hell most vivid
and those are briLLiANT
black sheep look for the president's fault.
the intergalactic blond created blood.
i need a kind of intergalactic web adventure. its funny how i always talk about my frustrations

its hilarious

deep questions make me happy
today's biggest accomplishment was an awful lot of dreams lucid in flesh
I cherish it; still craving individuality like a whale

FASTFOOD PRODUCTS ARE CONSTANTLY ADRIFT//WEBSITES ARE BRILLIANT

I always thought that breaking a fleshy mass marred with white sheep and lucid syrup would look luscious. this is an age which your sadness, you PANTS, works well.
i don't even own a specific opinion; I'm a sheep! this nostalgia is a circulatory blood cell: time to stay up and spit them out again! we're all unscathed ants
i want them out in all the frustrations of artistic hippie slack
you want these lucid inappropriate casual temperaments but I cannot provide- i question the area of old and I can never get a bat peed on by a certain way documented by girls.
still a lethargic whirl of the sharpest fibers.
i have been deteriorating over time; progression has been withheld.
this is all partly because I am dreaming still

logic is given no right